I'm now officially the Bachelor aficionado. Tuesdays I am the most popular person in the office. Everyone wants to get my scoop on WHAT happened on the Bachelor the night before. Well, that's an exaggeration. They more so want to make sure that I haven't completely lost my mind and pulled all my hair out. And two people asking isn't exactly the whole office. Details.
Anyways. I know, I'm late. It's been two days since the Bachelor. But I've been working (shocking I know) and stewing over the last episode. For those of you who don't watch.. Shame on you. And stop reading, because you won't get this. I'm not good at providing the details behind the drama. I just want to talk about the juicy stuff. The drama. The anxiety-filled-fall-to-the-ground-in-my-dress-and-drink-17-glasses-of-water drama (too soon, Erika?). See? You're already lost. Seriously, stop reading you non-Bachelor watchers.
For my true friends the rest of you as Bachelor obsessed as I am…. Here's my two cents on Monday's episode:
- Why are Sally sash (aka Samantha), Blakely lover (aka Monica), and Who the heck are you (Casey) still on the show? Confusing.
- What is up with all the piano playing? I get it, Ben, it's hot. But stop already.
- Matt Nathanson = dreamboat.
- Courtney please stop talking. Well, I guess it's not really considered talking. Only responding to people in the same thing they just said but adding a question mark to the end of the sentence is not "holding a conversation". You'd actually have to say something of substance for that to happen.
- Bikini skiing in San Fran? Well many people may have been moaning and groaning about how patheticcc and lameee that is... I was adding it to my bucket list. Now I just need a fake snow machine.
- The whole Shawntel situation (yes this needs sub bullets)
- First: I liked Shawntel- despite her funeral director status- on the Bachelor, so I am a bit biased towards her BUT you know there are so many Bachelor/Bachelorette reunions, bar crawls, cruises, etc. And Ben and Shawntel have "talked extensively" which is code for "hooked up for a period of time". Duh.
- My prediction: Ben couldn't keep Shawntel for the show because the it would have caused a mass breakdown- yes bigger than the mini-breakdown. But after he and whomever he picks call it quits post show (I give it 4 months) I bet Shawntel is the FIRST person he calls up to mend his broken heart.
- I'm calling it now folks: 2015 Shawntel & Ben = couple alert.
So Ben, pick Kacie already and get this over with. I've got bigger things to think about. Like how Emily Maynard is the next Bachelorette dsafkjbdskfdbsaf;bds;fljbdsf.